Luggage gone? Reporter / Luo Dan Xi June 10, 2012
Whether it is tourism, visiting relatives or business trip, the modern long journey, more or less met luggage is lost or delayed emergence experience. If only late a couple of days appeared, or will cause inconvenience for the journey; But if baggage "vanished." Journey not only can not have fun, but probably because of missing valuables and heartache. According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, 2011 airports throughout the United States lost, damaged or delayed baggage number, totaling nearly two million. As the above figures reporting number for travelers actually lost, damaged or delayed arrival of the number should be higher.
Digital sounds scary, but the survey also showed that passengers reported lost baggage and goods, luggage because with brand names and addresses of the owner, about 98% will be returned within five days travelers home; remaining 2% may be without the owner's contact information, address or luggage brand damage, extending the way home, but there are still half will return to the hands of the owner.
"May 30 I fly from New York, Charles de Gaulle Airport, France, beloved purple headphones disappeared, please respond if anyone saw, " "I put the bag in customs clearance with a long lens Canon (Canon) camera out, but seemed to have forgotten to put it back. cameras out okay, but inside the memory card can be returned to me? '"I dropped the iPhone, if you pick up, it does not matter for you, but you can put the phone to shoot videos that period e-mail to me? That is important to me. "John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York (JFK) to" Lost and Found "Internet message board, almost every day, three, five from around the world, anxious passengers message.
Although this informal message refers not provide web Shangming Alerts, but for those who lost baggage and goods of travelers at the airport, after another looking for their lost property pipeline, hoping to which "good people, " read a message, at least return their goods in precious memories. Each page in nearly 50 comments, most passengers lost nothing more than a mobile phone, iPod, iPad, cameras, laptops, as well as clearance to take off the coat check, jewelry, belts, sunglasses and wallets. Careless passengers lost and found items varied, some people lost baggage, driving license, national passport, green card, or even breath lost family's passports, as well as passengers on the plane, put the cabin slippers, disembarking Shique forget that in exchange for his beloved high heels, full of wonders.
Anatomy Luggage try to find the owner
Although the airport or airline to have not lost baggage, passengers are often criticized, but many airlines has certainly do our best to help these bags find their way home. "Frontier Airlines" (Frontier Airlines) spokesman Feng Gebo describe their staff to handle unclaimed, no name brand luggage, "is like wearing surgical gloves, holding a scalpel to" coroner ", trying to find any useful clues. "
Sometimes luggage a written name gallipot, we can solve their problems; sometimes they have thumbed through the underwear pocket to see if there are no passengers left the receipt. JetBlue there are times where one is relying on luggage photos, honeymoon luggage will be returned to the couple - couple wedding cake photo is a close-up, a little sugar on the cake spell out the names of two decorative background is palm trees and hotel pools. Airline personnel judged the couple should take the day of flight departure from Florida, and then compared with ground eleven names of the couple recover the lost luggage, happy to continue honeymoon.
University of Central Florida - Zippered Leather Portfolio
Sports (Alumni Gift)
Why not stress the positives?2006-04-25 08:54:58 by drbeede
This is still a great market in most areas of the country. I could write an article right now, quoting hard facts and statistics, to back that up. It would be just as truthful as what the Post just ran.
The only really alarming number is the inventory, and even that's still not out-of-line with historical standards, at least not in the DC area. If sales are dropping, that's only relative t...eal estate investing and not stock investing? The print media relies heavily on real estate for income, far more than on stocks.
P.S. Try reading two newspapers or watching two evening news broadcasts. I'm not claiming it's a conspiracy exactly, but there's a lot more similarities than one might expect. The lead stories are often all exactly the same and they're not what I would've chosen.
You might also like:
Home price gains bring sellers off the sidelines — Ventura County Star
Nevada had a nation-high 45.4 percent of mortgages underwater, followed by Florida at 38.1 percent, Michigan at 32 percent and Arizona at 31.4 percent. Montana ..