The Travel Agent Online Training Program will teach you all you need to know to start a travel career. You will learn about the airline industry, ground transportation, hotels and resorts, cruises, tours, international and domestic travel, reservations and pricing, specialty travel , and more.
This online program consists of three modules. You will first participate in a travel career development program, which will teach you the basics of the travel industry, followed by a second module in which you will study geography for travel professionals, focusing on destinations all over the world that you are most likely to recommend and sell to your clients. In the final module you will choose the GDS computer reservation system you wish to study. Your facilitator will help you to select the proper GDS system to best achieve your career goals.
Upon registering, you're given an initial twelve (12) months to complete the program. Should you need more time, you may request an extension of six (6) months at no additional charge.
By completing this program, you will learn:
- How to identify the various types of travelers and match them to the correct travel products
- The various types of tours, from escorted to independent
- How airline computer reservation systems operate
- What documentation is needed to travel internationally and how to obtain it
- How domestic and international airfares are determined
- The ground transportation system, including rail, cars, and bus tours
- All about cruises, including how to read and understand brochures, match the client to the proper ship, and explain the value of cruising
- How hotels are rated and priced and the differences between a hotel and a resort
- The basic formats used by the airlines to book flights, price tickets, and build the passenger name record (PNR)
- The basics of marketing
- How to guide a client to a destination based on their interests (such as sun and relaxation, food, gambling, culture, religion or history), travel seasons, and even geographically (for sports such as hiking, skiing, mountain climbing, etc. )
- How to book, change, or cancel records in the GDS system
There are no specific prerequisites for this program. This program is for you if you want to enhance your travel industry knowledge or jump-start your career in the travel industry.
Florida Real Estate Preparation Guide (with CD-ROM) (Real Estate Exam Preparation Guide)
Book (South-Western Educational Pub)
Online Job2012-02-03 18:56:01 by MLMMARKETER
Check out my site.
to sign up for a free sales rep position
I can set you up with a site to sell ebay items..or you can sign up and become a part of my downline and earn 8 to 10% commission on cruise sells. Great biz since we are in Florida.
Legitimate work from home opportunity.
Book at my
This is what your site would look like..start as a travel agent with website and free training for $199.00
Great investment. You can work at your own pace.
You might also like:
Beauty in Embryos — LiveScience.com
The studies showed the turtles accumulate more of the contaminant chemicals the farther they travel up the Atlantic coast, suggesting their northern feeding grounds in Florida have higher POP levels.
Video Games (Aspyr Media)