Martes 25, jun 2013 Tourism Tuesday 25, June 2013
Five starsVictoria Gonzalez Prado
- Universal Orlando opened Transformers: The Ride-3D at Universal Studios Florida
- Avianca takes delivery of first ATR 72-600s and is preparing to launch the first Pilot Training Center ATR in South America
Travellers' Wildlife Guides Florida
Book (Interlink Pub Group Inc)
Aftermath of getting hit by lightning -brutal2007-02-26 22:54:47 by random-fact-gatherer
(U. Kansas Medical Center)
In the aftermath of getting hit by lightning, many survivors are never the same.
Although seemingly fine at first, within months many suffer various physical and emotional afflictions and manifestations:
- chronic seizure disorders
- chronic depression
- forgetfulness and memory issues
- chronic pain
- headaches and sexual dysf...ar with their conditions. One such physician is Dr. Hooshang Hooshmand of Neurological Associates, a clinic in this small city on Florida's east coast south of Melbourne.
''The best day that I've had since the accident isn't as good as the worst day I had before the accident,'' said Mr. McBay, who was struck in 1993. ''You get lost. Blackouts. Seizures. A good day is lying on the couch.''
You might also like:
America's most luxurious airport layovers (yes, they exist) — fox2now.com
Taking the museum-in-airport trend to the next level, MIA too boasts an impressive art collection, one that's reflective of the South Florida community. In fact, Americans for the Arts declared it ..
Ecology & Conservation: Making The Right Choices
Video (The Congress Video Group)
Top 10 Miami and the Keys (EYEWITNESS TOP 10 TRAVEL GUIDES)
eBooks (DK Publishing)
Florida's Snowbirds: Spectacle, Mobility, and Community Since 1945
Book (McGill-Queen's University Press)