From our offices in South Florida, we offer our customers a full travel solution. From On-Site to global travel agents, off-Site call center, Preferred Corporate Travel HAS Implemented and operated travel solutions for leading American corporations and institutions.
Our unique pricing model and service Enables us to Provide our customers with higher value while RETAINING full traveler satisfaction.
Whether your goal is to cut costs or simply REDUCE Increase compliance or complaints about services, we can Provide the Highest Quality service.
- Cost Cutting: We process our corporate travel agents to look beyond the GDS for prices. We Have Access to a wide number of bulk fare contracts as well as a network of consolidators That enable us to cut your cost Substantially. Not only do we keep cost low but time short, keeping our agents transaction time to under 30 minutes from the initial request.
- Cutting edge self-booking tool Cliqbook by Concur designated and individually customized to EACH corporation, in order to adhere to corporate special requirements, Negotiated rates, and travel policy. Furthermore, with our sophisticated reporting system I-Bank, open for use credit tracking, and many more functions on accounting, you can rest assure there is no money left on the table.
- Other features to help you make your corporate travel management more efficient, our travel harbor can answer all your issues and allow you easy access to all our products in one place.
- INCREASE COMPLIANCE: We aim to Reduce conflict betweens the traveler's requirements and the travel policy stipulations. Our agents Understand That sometimes the travel policy can be restrictive and make every endeavor to stay Within the boundaries Dictated by management. HOWEVER, we cater to the travelers aussi Have you are faced with the inconvenience of business travel. We do our best to bridge betweens the two requirements in order to maximize employee productivity while RETAINING bottom line savings.
- REDUCE COMPLAINTS ABOUT SERVICE: Business travel is no fun. Period. At PCT Travel, We Understand That and aim to make the travel experience as pleasant as possible. From shortening the schedule stage to understanding the business requirements and schedule of the traveler. We now expect our officers to to the smallest details as our goal is ZERO mid-travel mishaps! With the travelers happy about our service and efficiency, management can rest assure That Will Increase productivity and performance.
Peoples Bark News Berkeley2001-09-07 11:59:25 by johnvance
All news must be sent to email@example.com
Celebrate Black History and Womyn's Herstory every day!
PRUNE the SHRUB! ILLEGITIMATE SONOFABUSH!
These ARE available buttons/stickers - check out how to get em' at
our website! /> ===================
Send all news flashes to aliun@hot...ubscribe to Peoples Bark News Berkeley, send an email to:
To unsubscribe to Peoples Bark News Berkeley, send an email to:
Thank you for subscribing to and reading Peoples Bark News Berkeley.
john vance, editor
The risks run too great2002-02-16 12:36:31 by dontkillusbush
SENATE COMMITTEE HEARING ON INTERIM WASTE BILL (S. 104) DELAYED TO FEB. 26. Identical to last year's S. 1936 (called Mobil Chernobyl by environmentalists) and passed by the Senate last year by 63-37 votes, this bill did not make it to a House floor vote then. Presumably, if voted out of the committee hearing, the bill will reach the Senate floor sometime in March and if passed will probably also...egy of this kind 'is indistinguishable from an attack focused on killing as many people as possible.' (William M. Arkin, The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, January/February 1997.)
LOS ALAMOS TO BUILD FROM 20 TO 80 NEW NUCLEAR WARHEADS, CALLED 'CORES.' What used to be referred to as new nuclear weapons are today called 'modifications.' (The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists, Nov/Dec, p.10)
You might also like:
Volunteers bring outdoor hotspots to life — Lehigh Acres News Star
The summer is a little quieter for tourism in Southwest Florida. That's why we like to generate some excitement at the Lee County Visitor & Convention Bureau (VCB). We kicked off the “Time for an Island Sweepstakes” on May 1.
Let's Go 2001: South Africa
Book (Pan Books)